Where to enjoy the Coronation bank holiday in Leeds
What are your plans for the Coronation bank holiday weekend? Whether you’re looking forward to a right royal celebration, or simply aiming to enjoy a bonus long weekend, there’s plenty going on in and around Leeds to keep you entertained. We’ve done a quick round-up of some of the fun activities on offer around the city. All we need now is a little sunshine. Pass the scones please!
- There are lots of free events and activities with a royal theme going on at The Armouries including an opportunity to witness a one-off recreation of the Ceremony of the King’s Champion, unseen since 1821. –
- There’s a Garden Party at The Mustard Pot in Chapel Allerton with a bouncy castle and face painting
- Temple Newsam is holding a Coronation Picnic, tickets are £5 and you’re invited to bring your own picnic and enjoy a visit to the house and farm.
- If picnics aren’t your thing then maybe the Sausage and Cider Festival would be worth a visit. It’s at the Armouries on Saturday 6 May.
- Nostell Priory has a Bookstravaganza and picnic on Monday 8 May. Hundreds of second-hand books will be available for you to browse and take home for a small donation.
- As ever Leeds List has a great round up of all the gigs, shows and special events taking place. There’s sure to be something to keep you entertained
Our office will be closed, but as always, the team is available for any emergency repairs or issues, all the details are in the tenant maintenance handbook, including the emergency contact number. For any non-urgent issues please report this via Fixflo as normal and we will be in touch as soon as we’re back in the office.