Join our team as Senior Lettings Negotiator
Our people love to talk about property and share their experience. We’re always working on fresh ideas to make sure we’re doing things better. If you’re looking for a role in an ambitious residential property business, working with a collaborative team of people, we’d love to hear from you.
We have an an exciting opening for Senior Lettings Negotiator, this role would suit candidates with previous property experience, someone who is personable, well presented and has a good attention to detail. This role has a varied working day, being in the office and visiting the properties on daily basis
The key responsibilities are:
- To deal with lettings enquiries from prospective tenants.
- To book viewings with prospective tenants and liaise with existing tenants for access.
- To manage the viewings diary.
- To carry out property viewings with prospective tenants in a professional manner.
- To discuss offers with landlords and negotiate with tenants where necessary.
- To ensure the continued high quality of properties under management by feeding back any issues at properties to the property management team.
- To book in Check in and Check out inspection with prospective and existing tenants
- To conduct property inspections and prepare Inventories and Check Out reports
- To act as front of house in the office to meet and greet any visitors.
- To provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- To answer incoming calls as part of a phone rota system.
- To carry out any necessary administration tasks.
- To support all colleagues in other functions where requested.
- Flexible working
- Annual training allowance
- 28 days holiday package
- Work mobile phone + laptop
- Access to on site games room
- Free on-site parking
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 (based on experience), plus bonuses
Hours: 37.5 per week, including Saturday mornings.
Start Date: ASAP
Call us on 0113 244 0251 or email email@example.com for more information.
We want to make Vision Properties a place you want to work, so we have flexible hours, a flat hierarchy and we invest in training and certification, so that everyone who works for us has a professional qualification. That means we keep our people, and our clients, for a long time.